High performing teams have been defined as the ultimate competitive advantage. They help organizations to set appropriate strategies and achieve set goals. There is a shared common vision and members are engaged and fully committed to the organization’s advancement and the advancement of each individual members. They set the pace for effective collaboration across the organization. Workshop Objectives –To:
- Provide a framework for building high-performance teams and sustaining high levels of performance.
- Appreciate issues involved in building high-performance teams within the organization and outside environments and possible barriers that this can cause and action required by the organization and leader
- Build teamwork and collaboration skills including problem-solving, decision-making and action planning.
- Assess their attitude towards team building
- Develop and effectively manage high-performance project teams including remote/virtual ones
- Utilize tools, techniques and knowledge gained and skills developed in the course to successfully manage teams and develop appropriate control systems.
- Promote trust and rapport