Frederick’s Financial and Technical Services is pleased to present this workshop on Proposal Writing Training to Community-based (CBOs), faith-based organizations (FBOs) and non-government organizations (NGOs) that in today’s environment will have to aggressively search for funds. There are many sources of funding for available for these organizations but they have to research them and find ones that are in keeping with their requirements. Some sources include:
A source of such information include Terra Viva Grants Directory which provides information on grants available for agriculture, energy, environment and natural resources in the world’s developing countries.
The Ministry of Social Development and Family Services has a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Unit. The unit offers one off grants of over and under $10,000 and this can be seen at its site at http://social.gov.tt/non-governmental-organisation-unit/.
You can be early to take advantage of the twenty top global funding opportunities opening up in October, November and December of 2022 listed on the funds for NGO’s grants and resources for sustainability website.
The Green Fund Executing Unit of the Ministry of Planning and Development, was established to provide financial assistance to eligible community groups and organizations for activities related to: reforestation, remediation, environmental education and public awareness of environmental issues and conservation of the environment.
This course is for you if you are in a Non Goverment Organization and require funding for your programmes.
The Objective of the proposal writing training
- To enable these organizations applying for micro project funds to effectively plan community-based interventions and articulate those plans in a high-quality project proposal so as to enhance their capacity to access funds from the government and /or donors.
- To strengthen their capacity to implement, monitor and evaluate their projects so as to achieve the deliverables and report on their outcomes.
At the end of the proposal writing training participants should:
(1) Research funders whose criteria are in keeping with your programme
(2) Develop a strategy for your programme
(3) Gain a basic understanding of effective proposal writing;
(4) Increase their capacity to prepare comprehensive, well-articulated, technically sound proposals and ensure greater success of project proposals they submit;
(5) Have a better understanding of donor/funder requirements and incorporate into their proposals, mechanisms to ensure effective monitoring of project performance
(6) Develop appropriate reporting systems and prepare reports in keeping with donor requirements.
Three days or 18 hours for inhouse programmes for groups or Nine (9) Two hour sessions on a Saturday at 4pm to 6 pm starting from 8th October, 2022.
Arrangements can be made for programmes during the week. All our programmes can be delivered to companies in-house at companies’ locations and group rates are negotiable.
Registration and Other Information
Registration is free. You can register your interest in the course at https://www.fftsbiz.com/register-for-our-training-programmes/
As a matter of interest for persons seeking personal grants, you can get information from the Ministry of Social Development and Family Services -General Assistance Grants
You may also be interested in our training programme on Winning Govenment Contracts: Procurement and Tendering Practices at https://www.fftsbiz.com/winning-government-contracts-procurement-and-tendering-practices/